Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Color Lovers

there is this website that I love and Lee makes fun of me for spending time creating color palettes and patterns, but I love it!!
My very very very favorite is when
I want to use a specific color and then I find out that I am the first person to ever use such a color and I get to name it and make it my color!!
it really is fun. I swear.

The site is called colour lovers
but they use the word color all over.
make up your mind people. are you american or are your british.
maybe they're canadian and can't decide??
I hate it when things aren't consistent.

but it's ok the site itself makes up for it.

here a a few of my favorite color palettes and patterns

American_Summer
Color by COLOURlovers

In this one I got to name 3 colors, the blue is summer night sky, the red is strawberry pie, and the grey is screwdriver.

Caribbean_Color!
Color by COLOURlovers
I named 3 of these colors as well, purple panic, seaglass, and grenada jungle green

Thanks_Nature
Color by COLOURlovers
I named these, bittersweets, spinach, and golden maze

fun_fun_fun
Color by COLOURlovers

autum_bliss
Color by COLOURlovers

Ijustlovethis
Color by COLOURlovers

stitched
Color by COLOURlovers

modern_christmas
Color by COLOURlovers

ok ok, I could go on forever.
maybe I will make this a weekly update. new color palettes

No comments:

Post a Comment