I am very very blessed to have a laundry room close to our apartment, and even more so that it is free to use! but it doesn't make it any less of an experience...
this was taken my front door, takes about 10 steps to get there.
relatively nice washer and dryer...
but they are aaaalways sitting in water! everytime I hit the button to turn the dryer on I fear for my life.
and I have to use powder detergent, which I had never used before... so I googled how to use it best, and turns out that if you dissolve it in hot hot water before you put it in the washer it works pretty well....
so I can usually be seen carrying a bowl of detergent with me to the washer...
and we don't have a laundry basket, so the dirty clothes go in a duffel bag.
but hey we always have clean clothes... and I haven't lost any of Lee's socks so far.
No comments:
Post a Comment