Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Q & A

I've been a little MIA in the blogging world lately... I've just been so busy!  But I think this Q&A is just what I needed to to jump start some more blogging!!
My sister Amanda posted this on her blog today, and she has had some really great posts lately, so check it out if  you need something to make you smile.... :)
You can copy and paste these questions and answer them on your own blog!

1. When do you feel happiest?
2. How do you take care of yourself?
3. Are you internally (by yourself) or externally (by others) motivated?
4. What do you do for fun?
5. What intimidates you?
6. What is something you're proud of?
7. Finish this sentence. I never _____________.
8. Favorite vacation spot.
9. Today is a (rate from 1 - 10).
10. Finish this sentence. If you knew me really well you'd know _____________.
 
My Answers!

1. When do you feel happiest?
 I feel happiest when I am with Lee and neither of us has something else to do or anything to worry about... the feeling we had on our honeymoon and will hopefully have when this semester is over and we have a few days to ourselves before we fly back to Toronto. I also feel happiest when I do something that impresses Lee or he is proud of, which isn't too hard to do actually...
2. How do you take care of yourself?
In Grenada -sunscreen and smoothies :) and prayer, thank you Jesus I don't have to do it all on my own or depend on myself too much
3. Are you internally (by yourself) or externally (by others) motivated?
I am mostly internally motivated when it comes to things like reaching a goal, something that makes me happy, but I am externally motivated for things like -working.  I only need a job to have money.
4. What do you do for fun?
for fun... I like to go snorkeling and take pictures and watch movies and blog and draw  anda anything creative.
5. What intimidates you?
I am a bit intimidated by people who have very different opinions or beliefs than me... I never know what to say because I don't want to offend anyone, but I also don't want to cover up who I am or what I think... and I also don't want to not be friends with someone just because we don't agree on everything... it's tough.
6. What is something you're proud of?
I am proud of myself for finishing all my requirements for college in less than 4 years with a 3.7 gpa... even though I changed my major like 4 times.  I am proud that I allowed myself to go into a creative field that I love rather than settling for something else just because other people thought I should.  I am proud that I married such a wonderful man and didn't settle there either.  I am so proud of Lee for getting into medical school & doing so well and I am proud that I have been able to help him reach this goal and can make life a little easier on him when I can. 
7. Finish this sentence. I never _____________.
I never smoked a cigarette, even though truthfully I have wanted to. and I often tell Lee when I am stressed that I need a cigarette and he gets really super angry, lol. I'd probably die from it immediately, I'm very sensitive.
8. Favorite vacation spot.
Cozumel, Mexico... because it was where we honeymooned and it was the most perfect week of my life.  But hopefully in the future Grenada will be our vacation spot... it's prettier than Cozumel
9. Today is a (rate from 1 - 10).
today was an 8.  I slept until almost 10oclock -which is late for me now!! and I stayed home all morning (which is also rare!) drawing in my sketchbook and watching Dexter & got to be here when Lee came home for lunch & made us grilled cheese . At 2:30  I went to Limes.  Limes was pretty good today... the kids were wild and crazy, but I had a small group of 1st & 2nd graders and taught them what rhyming words were (they didn't know before) and we rhymed tons of words and had lots of fun! I then came home and made dinner - Chick-fil-a chicken sandwiches and potatoes, I even made my own homemade honey mustard with honey, mayo, mustard, vinegar, and sweetened condensed milk & it tasted like Tim Horton's!! -today was only an 8 because it was incredibly hot & I was no where near the water all day and didn't get to see Lee much. He's at a study session now & when he gets home he'll study for a few more hours :(
10. Finish this sentence. If you knew me really well you'd know _____________.
I am a pack rat.  I love stuff. stuff stuff and more stuff! It's surprising all the things I've accumulated here.... shells, sea fans, branches, tin cans, cacti, magazines, toilet paper rolls........... yea.
 

1 comment:

  1. your last line cracked me up! stuff and tp rolls, too funny!

    ReplyDelete