Saturday, February 27, 2010

lots of randomness

yesterday I went Cactus Hunting.... haha. read about the adventure on my other blog.
but I now have a cute little family of cacti on my table... I might decorate the cans they're in.



Frozen pizzas... they only cost $5EC & if you microwave on a low power setting & then put in the skillet for a couple minutes the bottom gets crunchy and tastes like it was baked in an oven!

plantain chips again!! I took my sister Mandy & my friend Alfonso's advice & after they had cooked for a tiny bit I smashed them & then fried them some more & they were so good!!

3 comments:

  1. kels i love keeping up with u daily.. i miss u so much.. i;m inviting some friends over to follow you..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new header! The cacti are cute, definately need to decorate those cans. Do you have glue? You could coat them in glue then roll them in sand... it might feel too gross when it dries though.

    Good job on the tostones! :)

    ReplyDelete