Tuesday, February 2, 2010

rant

I just had a few things I needed to say to make myself feel better today

1. I am still mad about Conan getting kicked off of NBC. booooooo NBC! if my 2 favorite shows, the office & heroes weren't on that channel I'd boycott. well I guess I am boycotting b/c I don't have a TV

2. I hate doing dishes!!!

3. Adam Lambert is scary looking. end of story... I just caught up on the red carpet looks at the grammy's on eonline.  and why are these jersey shore people at the grammy's??

4. I really wish people would learn the difference between YOUR and YOU'RE.......  no one on facebook ever uses it right and it bothers me tremendously. and these people are supposedly educated.

5. I really really really really want a blender..... all I think about is making my own smoothies.  I have a very addictive personality & right now I feel like all my nutrition could come through a straw b/c I love them so much. Banana and Guava are my favorite.... but I want to try sooooo many more. and I don't want to spend $8EC everyday! and Lee doesn't think I need one! uuuggggghhhhhh.  I'd be a much happier housewife with a blender. there is a yard sale Monday. pray they have one!

6. and finally... it's COLD in my room!!!! I live on a tropical island and I wear sweatpants and a sweatshirt at home b/c it's sooooo cold. and I can't adjust the thermostat. it's on 80 and cold air is pouring out on me :(

ok I'm done... and I feel much better

No comments:

Post a Comment