Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Canadian Thanksgiving and 5 yr Anniversary

Yesterday was Canadian Thanksgiving.
but apparently you can celebrate Thanksgiving anytime over the weekend..... so on Friday people on facebook were saying Happy Thanksgiving & I was confused... b/c it's on a Monday right?  well whenever Friday-Monday.
We were unable to celebrate such a holiday because I only saw Lee for about 30 minutes a day and that was when I went over to campus to take him something to eat.
So on Sunday night I made him a turkey sandwich and said Happy Thanksgiving!! haha

After 5 years of being with Lee I have learned that he will eat anything with cheese and onions included.... :)
I didn't have much to offer a turkey sandwich, because after all when I eat one I just eat turkey and bread, so cheese and onions it was! and mayo of course. and he really liked it :)








and last night for our 5years of togetherness I wanted to make him something special that I had never made before.... so I made him pasta with sausage.  he LOVES sausage in pasta, but I DO NOT eat sausage, so he only gets it in restaurants...

I ground up some sausage and put it in the sauce, (which was just canned hunt's cheese & garlic sauce) cream cheese, fresh garlic, onions, bell peppers, and some Cajun seasoning.  I also cut some of the sausage up into bits and fried it with some onions and put it on top...
Lee was very happy.
I ate garlic bread for dinner. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment