Friday, October 1, 2010

What's for dinner

I realized I've been writing a lot about desserts... so I thought I'd share some of what we've been eating for dinner recently.

- Spinach Chicken Alfredo Pizza, with homemade dough I might add - yum yum yum!  (this picture was taken before it was baked)

- Regular Pizza too
- Teriyaki Chicken Stir Fry -onions, carrots, bell peppers, rice, and gasp -lentils!? haha
- Pumpkin soup and cheese quesadillas for dipping :)
- Chicken and homemade dumplings - I was really happy about this one.  My mom makes dumplings and they are so good, so I was happy to have mine turn out just as good!! and the dumplings are just flour and eggs, who would have thought! lol
- Tacos, something we eat at least every 10 days or so...
- Hamburgers and Macaroni & Cheese - one of my favorite, easy meals.... loooove Macaroni!
- Spaghetti
- Omelets - Lee has finally approved my omelet making skills.  He truthfully is really really good at making eggs.... but he trusts me now.  I don't eat omelets so I never made them before.  but poor guy he just gets onions, peppers, and cheese in his.... bacon and sausage is too expensive & fattening. lol.  When Lee eats an omelet I just have a fried egg and toast.
- Chicken Sandwiches and fries
- Pot Roast - yay for a crockpot!!  I really like pot roast, and Lee does too, he just doesn't really love potatoes so he doesn't like them in pot roast..... weirdo.
- Chicken, mashed potatoes, and peas - easy and home-y.
- Alfredo - we eat pasta a lot.... we have Chicken Alfredo probably once a week. Homemade sauce now too... jar sauce is too expensive & with cream cheese I can make it sooo much better anyway.



Ok, that's enough..... I think I have pictures of some of these meals somewhere... or at least pictures of other things I've wanted to blog about. so I'll try to update more frequently.!
now.... what to have tonight ??

No comments:

Post a Comment