I have a confession. I love children's room, nurseries, birthday parties etc.
and this blog gives me so many awesome ideas for someday when I get to play super mom and have awesome kids rooms and parties.
and I get lots of inspiration for other things too, like our after school program crafts or decorating ideas for me :)
love you design dazzle!!
her recent post about vintage kids rooms made my heart skip a beat... i love love love vintage!! and one of the pictures she used is from a book I own and love!!
and excitedly I have lots of the items in the pictures stored at home!
ah I can't wait for a home to spread out alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll my my millions of treasures I have stored away and try out some of my ideas!
but for now. grenada and a concrete 300sq apartment it is. and I love it.
No comments:
Post a Comment