I feel like a genius right now... haha. (I don't know if this is as great as I think it is....)
I have been craving a turkey sandwich, but lunch meat is pretty expensive here... and I'm a bit picky.
But today I was getting cheese from the deli and gave in an bought a half pound of this plain, white, oven roasted turkey... and it was cheap! $4.50EC for the half lb. so like $2.50US
When I was making lunch it looked gross..... kinda slimy and plain.
So I decided to spruce it up a little... I sprinkled some brown sugar in a frying pan and cooked the turkey a little bit, no oil or anything... just fried it on each side for like a minute or less and it got a little brown and flavored & turned out good!
I'm so proud of my brown sugar glazed turkey sandwich. haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment