Friday we had a bake sale for the Limes After School Program and it went really well!! We raised a TON of money!! The money will be used to supplies, snack, and possibly rent for a building.
For the sale I made iced sugar cookies, blueberry muffins, and banana pumpkin bread.
I found the recipe here.
I changed a few things, I didn't use oats or ginger just because I didn't have them.
I was so excited I was able to use almost all ingredients from Grenada... fresh pumpkin, fresh bananas, fresh eggs, sugar produced here, flour I think was made here (or at least in the caribbean somewhere) cinnamon, and nutmeg that I actually found while hiking up to Mt. Carmel waterfalls! I found nutmeg laying on the ground and grated it for my bread... amazing.It turned out delicious and I'm so glad I made two batches so Lee and I would have some to eat!
I put the pumpkin, banana, and egg in the blender
I make a mess cooking.
mmmmmmm
Thank you everyone for helping out!!
Thank you everyone for helping out!!
No comments:
Post a Comment