Tuesday, September 7, 2010

BACK!!

I had almost forgot about this other little blog I started....
I am in full "housewife" mode today and it reminded me to update!!
I will have to work on getting a new layout too, considering I don't live there anymore....

Things are mostly the same.... just different apartment.
Although I now have an oven!!!
and my laundry routine now includes a clothesline.

I will update about all my adventures in cooking, cleaning, and house-wifing soon.
but for now I am getting ready to check on a true housewife disaster....
I washed my navy blue tie-dyed dress with some other things & apparently it bleeds blue dye onto everything else!!!! I have had the dress for like a year.... I can't believe this is the first time it has ruined other clothes.
one thing I was sad about were my off white shorts that I have had since like 10th grade..... I'm going to attempt to recover them from my laundry mistake and get the dye out! wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment