so yesterday I was so proud, I got up and had all the laundry done really early so it would have time to dry before I went to Limes... and then as soon as it is all up on the line and about half dry, my neighbor decided to build a fire RIGHT up against his fence, directly across from my clean laundry. I didn't realize until the air was already full of smoke and I thought my house was burning down...
I didn't know what to do, our dryer is broken, well not really but a fuse or the switch is & like everything else in Grenada our landlord has been unable to get an electrician to set a time to come and so we're still waiting.
So I wasn't able to just throw all the clothes in the dryer with some smell good sheets and get rid of the odor :(
I decided to just leave it for the afternoon (the sky was completely blue and perfect so no chance of rain) and hopefully after the fire it would air our a bit.
When I got home at 5oclock it was STILL smoking!!!!
at that point I said forget it, and as of now (8am next day) the clothes are still hanging on the line! haha
I will probably have to end up washing them again... but I just want to make totally sure there will not be any more fires!
No comments:
Post a Comment