I'm sure you have... you see all the airbrushed models looking flawless in magazines.... well now Picnik premium can help you achieve the same air brushed perfection in every personal photo.... kinda crazy huh? So anyone out there posting photos of themselves on online dating sites, listen up!
Want less wrinkles? want to look skinnier? want different colored eyes? more plump lips? whiter teeth? more mascara?! hahaha seriously! for only $24.95 a year you can look perfect in every picture.
I just received facebook premium for my birthday from my loving husband.... because I was sick for a week and was bored out of my mind on the internet & bored with regular picnik... I wanted more collage options, more effects, more picture storage!! more more more! haha... so Lee agreed. however, I didn't know much about the "touch up" section before....until I started playing around.
Here is an original picture... that I took of myself, which before I thought was a good picture of me.... until I found out I had so many flaws... not only did I brighten my eyes, apply mascara and blush, I also removed the shine from my face & whitened my teeth... and removed the wrinkles under my eyes... I didn't even know I had wrinkles before!
so next time you're looking through a magazine or see a make up ad & think how perfect the model or celebrity looks..... don't go buy their product or feel bad about yourself.... it can all be done in a few clicks on picnik. lol....

No comments:
Post a Comment