I made the mistake of clicking on MSNs entertainment page about Ricky Martin being gay (what?!)
and ended up reading a ton of ridiculousness... (which is what housewives do correct? read gossip magazine and watch soaps? lol) but I do enjoy hearing stories about Heidi and Spencer and Lauren and all those other people's names I don't know. I've never been a Laguna Beach or Hills watcher, I watched the Hills a few times with my roommates in college, but I still know what happened and whats going on in these crazies' lives... and I've always had the ability to spot a loser.
and Spencer is loser and beyond.... but he's a very rich loser. People love to hate him. including me.
Supposedly a friend said Heidi Montag "hates having to admit" that her frenemy, Lauren Conrad, was ahead of the curve in disliking her creepy, flesh-color-bearded hubby.
Frenemy.
it sucks when your frenemy is right, in a 'I told you so' kinda way... but sucks even more when you don't see it.... which Heidi either doesn't because she is that stupid... or she want sto get rich? but what sucks the very very most is so many people are dating/married to 'creepy' guys and are NOT getting rich off of the publicity.
No comments:
Post a Comment