My friend Alfonso learned how to buy and prepare fresh fish from the market and offered to share with Lee and I! I made homemade french fries and onion rings & we had a picnic outside for dinner one evening. :)
Doesn't it look like a seahorse?! haha
He marinated it and breaded it & it was delicious
did you know there is a difference in marinade and marinate? I didn't until Lee pointed out my spelling error here, marinade is the stuff you put the meat in and marinate is the act of applying the marinade! crazy huh
He marinated it and breaded it & it was delicious
did you know there is a difference in marinade and marinate? I didn't until Lee pointed out my spelling error here, marinade is the stuff you put the meat in and marinate is the act of applying the marinade! crazy huh
yummy greasiness
this is what a Marlin looks like... and apparently they are HUGE and weigh 100s of lbs

Rocky went fishing for Marlin when they came to Hawaii..but they didn't catch any.
ReplyDeleteYou guys should eat at that cute little picnic table everynight!