I don't know what it is... it feels like we've just started dating rather than going on 5 years - making each other laugh, complimenting each other an absurd amount, kissing every time we get within 4ft of each other...
we are just ridiculously happy and silly... and I like it!
I can't believe how blessed I am to have such a husband.
not only is he tall and good looking, he's smart, he loves God and has a heart for furthering his kingdom, he truly wants to help people and be a good example of Christ. We have actually fought because he was 'too nice' to someone when I wanted him to be mean... he is rubbing off on me though. He has taught me to see things from other people's point of view and to just be a better person.
and nevermind the fact that he is going to be a doctor! I fell in love with him long before he decided on medicine, but I did fall in love with the hardest worker I've ever met. He is so dedicated it's insane.
another thing that I love about Lee is how much he loves and trust me... he thinks that I'm the greatest thing on earth, or he at least makes me feel like that's how he thinks :) he thinks I'm the greatest cook, the best artist, the best dressed, the prettiest, the best wife.... he's even said I'm an expert blogger, even though I've only been doing it for a month. bless his little heart, he always acts so impressed by me & I love him for that & confidence he gives me.
I've always loved this song, and I think it says it best :)
Mama, I found someone
Like you said would come along
He's a sight, so unlike
Any man I've known
I was afraid to let him in
'Cause I'm not the trustin' kind
But now I'm convinced
That he's heaven sent
And must be out of his mind
Mama, he's crazy
Crazy over me
And in my life is where he says
He always wants to be
I've never been so in love
He beats all I've ever seen
Mama, he's crazy
He's crazy over me
And, Mama, you've always said,
"Better look before you leap!"
Maybe so, but here I go
Lettin' my heart lead me
He thinks I hung the moon and stars
I think he's a livin' dream
Well, there are men
But ones like him
Are few and far between
Like you said would come along
He's a sight, so unlike
Any man I've known
I was afraid to let him in
'Cause I'm not the trustin' kind
But now I'm convinced
That he's heaven sent
And must be out of his mind
Mama, he's crazy
Crazy over me
And in my life is where he says
He always wants to be
I've never been so in love
He beats all I've ever seen
Mama, he's crazy
He's crazy over me
And, Mama, you've always said,
"Better look before you leap!"
Maybe so, but here I go
Lettin' my heart lead me
He thinks I hung the moon and stars
I think he's a livin' dream
Well, there are men
But ones like him
Are few and far between
What a sweet post!! I'm glad Lee is crazy over you, he should be!
ReplyDelete