Fried chicken breasts
We LOVE Yams!!
These turned out really good...
I cut them up, boiled them until they were soft, but not quite mash-able
drained the water and put them back on the stove
These turned out really good...
I cut them up, boiled them until they were soft, but not quite mash-able
drained the water and put them back on the stove
added a little butter and brown sugar
cooked them a couple minutes more so the sugar stuck
corn with butter and cream cheese!
my Mom had this in a restaurant once and started making it at home
and Lee LOVED it
I don't like corn that much... but cream cheese and butter make everything taste good!!
my Mom had this in a restaurant once and started making it at home
and Lee LOVED it
I don't like corn that much... but cream cheese and butter make everything taste good!!
In college I was telling a professor I had about something I had cooked (when I had my first apartment with some friends and we were coming up with meals all the time...) and I told her I made the very best mashed potatoes by using heavy whipping cream instead of just milk... and she looked a little taken back and said "well, fat certainly does taste good!" hahahahaha so the girls I lived with and I started saying this all the time about everything we'd eat! aaaahhhh the precious days we spent living in a barn :)
We lived in a converted barn, turned awesome apartment! It was part of a bed and breakfast.
We lived in a converted barn, turned awesome apartment! It was part of a bed and breakfast.
We lived on the bottom right hand side. 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, giant kitchen, cozy little living room.... :)
we had a huge yard with a gazebo!!
we had the best labor day picnic here....
we had the best labor day picnic here....
the 4 of us at our labor day picnic!
I miss these girls so much!!
we all got married this past summer....
our apartment was WEDDING central our senior year of college!
my friend Tiffany has "Barn life Wednesdays" on her blog, it's so cute! and made me miss our barn :(
I miss these girls so much!!
we all got married this past summer....
our apartment was WEDDING central our senior year of college!
my friend Tiffany has "Barn life Wednesdays" on her blog, it's so cute! and made me miss our barn :(




No comments:
Post a Comment